George Craig

Home/George Craig
Filter by date range
Filter by tag
An unknown home in an unknown area.2016-09-05T16:32:10-04:00
St. Mary’s 125th Anniversary Booklet (1855-1980).2016-07-01T18:39:36-04:00
Residence at 168 Owen Street. Originally built in 1900 for James L.R. Cotter.2019-06-28T16:05:08-04:00
Jack Woods standing in front of his century old home on Letitia Street in front of Portage View Public School.2016-07-01T05:14:59-04:00
Looking up the driveway at 168 Owen Street. Originally built in 1900 for James L.R. Cotter.2019-06-28T16:04:06-04:00
“Ardraven II” home located on Blake Street. This home belonged to the Gowan’s in 1885 and was used as a coachmen’s house.2020-08-09T05:53:44-04:00
The convent of the Sisters of St. Joseph located at 83 Berczy Street. The convent was first established in this building in 1946.2016-07-01T05:13:06-04:00
Large residence at 168 Owen Street. Originally built in 1900 for James L.R. Cotter.2016-07-01T05:10:38-04:00
Home belonging to the Hunter family at 230 Kempenfelt Drive.2016-07-01T05:10:38-04:00
Aerial view showing Weldon Crescent in the middle with Codrington Street above and Napier Street below.2016-07-01T05:10:38-04:00
Home of the Brown family at 226 Dunlop Street East beside the Albert Street apartments.2016-07-01T05:08:43-04:00
Home built by William and Jane Caldwell in 1865 at 149 Collier Street.2016-07-01T05:08:42-04:00
Home located at 194 Collier Street.2016-07-01T05:08:42-04:00
89 Berczy Street, built by painter, Paul H. Stewart in the 1880’s. Stewart designed the home specifically so one portion would face the lake.2016-07-01T05:08:42-04:00
Looking down the North side of Worsley Street.2016-07-01T05:08:42-04:00
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on the corner of Worsley and Owen Streets.2016-07-01T05:08:42-04:00
A majestic two storey home at 310 Codrington Street.2016-06-30T21:59:21-04:00
Locals observe the damage caused by a sod truck after crashing into the Barrie Examiner building and an adjacent building.2016-07-01T05:31:15-04:00
A beautiful home on a warm fall day in an unknown location.2016-06-30T21:55:45-04:00
Home of A.C. Smith.2016-07-01T05:10:37-04:00
Residence of the Garvin family.2016-07-01T15:45:38-04:00
Residence at 310 Codrington Street. This home was likely built in 1874 by local painter, Alexander Laurie.2016-07-01T05:13:06-04:00
Home of the Scott family.2016-07-01T05:10:38-04:00
An unknown home in Barrie. Possibly on Wellington Street2016-07-01T15:45:51-04:00
The front entrance and exterior of the General Electric building on Bradford Street.2016-06-27T02:58:29-04:00
Snow graces the benches and grass lawn at Fred Grant Square.2016-06-27T02:58:29-04:00
Looking North towards the Allandale Train Station from the (then) swampy shore of Kempenfelt Bay in the Allandale rail yard.2016-06-27T02:58:29-04:00
A beautiful home on Sunnidale Road during a fall day.2016-09-26T21:38:31-04:00
H-block showing the intersection of Worsley and Owen Streets.2016-06-27T02:58:29-04:00
Looking down at the Fire Hall on the corner of Mulcaster Street and Collier Street from the newly erected Municipal building.2016-07-06T16:40:14-04:00
Looking East down Collier Street at City Hall from the top of the American Hotel building (The Yank).2016-06-27T02:58:29-04:00
Looking West down Collier Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Rooftop view from Collier Street looking towards Lakeshore Drive before being extended to Mulcaster Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
The majestic Lount’s Castle on Valley Drive.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
A beautiful home on Maple Avenue where the Arabesque would later be located.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Exterior of Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Fall leaves adorn the Thompson house on the corner of Collier and Dundonald Streets.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Looking East at the jail on Mulcaster Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
The Christian Science building on Collier Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Home of the Wright family on Peel Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Captain Bird’s home at Wellington Street and Peel Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
A beautiful Aerial shot of downtown and Kempenfelt Bay during a sunset.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Looking East down Collier Street at City Hall.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Looking towards the Bayfield dock, Delaney Boats and Lakeshore from atop a downtown building. Notice that Lakeshore drive had yet to be extended to Mulcaster Street. The rotary fountain at Centennial Park can be seen in the distance.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Looking at the then defunct Fire Hall on Collier Street from the Western one way portion of Mulcaster Street that surrounded City Hall.2016-06-27T03:18:02-04:00
Looking North West up Mulcaster Street at the old Fire Hall.2016-06-27T03:18:13-04:00
The Fire Hall taken from City Hall on Mulcaster Street looking West towards Collier Street.2016-06-27T03:18:32-04:00
The original Fire Hall on the corner Mulcaster and Collier Streets.2016-06-27T03:18:44-04:00
The Fire Hall on the corners of Mulcaster and Collier Streets comes down.2016-06-27T03:19:08-04:00
The original Fire Hall on the corner of Mulcaster and Collier Streets is slowly demolished.2016-06-27T03:19:19-04:00
Go to Top