Filter by date range
Filter by tag
Beverly Hall at 142 Collingwood Street was built in 1879 for Dr. Charles and Mrs. Isabella Bosanko2022-11-03T19:07:57-04:00
A semi-detached home located at 2-4 Innisfil Street2022-10-29T17:42:01-04:00
The doorway to the former Brown and Company seed business on Dunlop Street East. The iron columns were made at the Sewery Foundry2022-10-21T18:11:56-04:00
The home at 228 Dunlop Street East once belong to seedsman J.J. Brown2022-10-21T15:59:27-04:00
The former home of seedsman J.J. Brown2022-10-21T15:54:54-04:00
The former home of J.J. Brown of Brown’s Seeds at 228 Dunlop Street East2022-10-21T15:34:52-04:00
The house at 11 Nelson Square East was built in the 1870’s2022-10-15T20:49:57-04:00
The home of printer Alexander Laurie and his wife Frances Drury was built about 18742022-09-10T21:58:27-04:00
Belleview was built at 93 Berczy Street in the 1870’s for Jonathan Henderson a local hardware merchant2022-09-02T20:25:02-04:00
A home at 2 Penetang Street2022-07-30T22:52:41-04:00
The home at 214 Dunlop Street West was built about 1900 for George Richard Warnica and his wife Mary2022-07-23T13:16:33-04:00
Houses at 117 and 113 Owen Street2022-07-02T21:55:31-04:00
Former home of H.J. Grasett, Judge J.G. Harvie and Leighton ‘Hap’ Emms located at 19 Dundonald Street2022-05-27T11:04:54-04:00
Foxley was built in 1911 and located in the East End at 16 Blake Street2022-05-13T20:10:23-04:00
The Minesing Methodist Church was designed by architect Eustace Bird and built in 1896. It was deconsecrated 125 years to the day that it opened2022-05-13T19:09:57-04:00
The former home of Barrie Tannery icon John Sinclair and Barrie mayor Peter Sinclair, located at 42 Toronto Street2022-05-13T18:57:11-04:00
Claireaux located at 52 High Street was the home of Post. Office INspector Daniel Spry2022-05-09T11:00:59-04:00
1896 Methodist Church designed by Eustace Bird2022-04-10T22:38:34-04:00
The Methodist Church was built in 18962022-04-10T21:51:34-04:00
Eustace Bird designed the Methodist Church in Minesing in 18962022-04-10T21:47:53-04:00
The Methodist Church in Minesing was built in 1896 by Eustace Bird2022-04-10T21:41:36-04:00
The former home of merchant and Registrar of Deeds, George Vickers2022-04-09T15:43:23-04:00
The East side of the Ardagh row houses built in the 1860’s at the corner of Owen and Worsley Streets2022-03-25T11:42:48-04:00
The Ardaph cottages were built in the 1860’s by former mayor William D. Ardagh at 70 Worsley Street2022-03-25T11:37:36-04:00
Looking at the Ardagh cottages at the corner of Owen and Worsley Streets2022-03-25T11:40:00-04:00
Looking at the East side of the former Holly United Church from the back of the property2022-03-18T19:39:21-04:00
The home of former Barrie Town Clerk and Treasurer Arthur Wellington Smith at 144 Maple Avenue2022-03-05T10:45:56-05:00
House located at 21 Collier Street. Cancilla Fruit Warehouse is at the rear of the building2022-02-11T13:25:59-05:00
Cancilla’s Fruit Warehouse located at the rear of 21 Collier Street2022-02-11T13:21:51-05:00
Burton Avenue United Church is located at the corner of Burton Avenue and William Street2022-01-26T15:32:33-05:00
Barrie Creamery owner William Tordiff once lived in this home at 136 Burton Avenue2022-01-25T11:18:01-05:00
Home at 132 Burton Avenue was once owned by former Barrie Creamery owner William Tordiff2022-01-25T11:12:32-05:00
This 1887 home was designed by architect Thomas Kennedy for Simcoe Hotel proprietor Michael Shanacy2022-01-16T10:15:07-05:00
Lilac Villa was the home of Barrie architect Thomas Kennedy (1849-1916)2022-01-16T09:22:45-05:00
The restoration of the historic Thomas Kennedy home, Lilac Villa, on Owen Street2022-01-16T09:15:34-05:00
Historic Lilac Villa, the Thomas Kennedy house, had a house fire in 20172022-01-16T09:07:21-05:00
The former Barrie Hat and Fur Store (Simmons) located in the McCarthy Block on Dunlop Street East2022-01-10T16:03:25-05:00
The West side of Statenborough located at 55 Peel Street2021-12-29T16:55:35-05:00
Looking at the Roxy theatre’s movie booking log for 1941-19702021-11-13T18:29:16-05:00
The former home of civil engineer Stanley Purvis and his wife and writer Lulu Pearsall2021-11-13T17:50:37-05:00
The former location of Gossling’s Service Station and Animal Park2021-11-05T12:49:44-04:00
One time Gospel Hall on Mary Street, was demolished2021-11-05T10:26:11-04:00
The rear of the former Harold Hill garage on Dunlop Street West as it is being demolished2021-10-20T14:43:31-04:00
Looking East on Dunlop Street at the former Hill’s Garage building and demolition in the old theatre block2021-10-20T14:38:16-04:00
The demolition of the theatre block between Maple and Mary Streets. The rear of the old Hill’s Garage can be seen2021-10-20T14:33:10-04:00
Looking North East at Chula Vista on Essa Road2021-10-08T16:49:55-04:00
A view of Chula Vista on Essa Road, former home of Robert H. King, beekeeper2021-10-08T16:44:22-04:00
A view of the stonework in front of beekeper Robert H. King’s home Chula Vista, built in 19202021-10-08T11:11:41-04:00
Robert King built his Essa Road home Chula Vista in 19202021-10-08T11:06:38-04:00
Chula Vista was the home of beekeeper Robert King, built on Essa Road in 19202021-10-08T11:03:17-04:00
Go to Top