Filter by date range
Filter by tag
Foxley, located at 16 Blake Street, was built in 1911 for H.H. Strathy2022-05-13T19:46:52-04:00
The former home of Burton Bros. Lumber bookkeeper Andrew Urquhart at 166 Collier Street2022-04-29T07:36:08-04:00
A rear view of a house and Barrie Auto on Collier Street2022-02-12T09:45:05-05:00
An apartment house at 70 Collier Street, built in the 1800’s, was demolished to build to Municipal Savings and Loan tower, which later became City Hall2022-02-11T19:41:19-05:00
Looking North on Mary Street towards Dunlop Street West2021-12-10T15:38:21-05:00
-A building near Simcoe Street and the waterfront is demolished2021-09-16T21:53:30-04:00
The Smith-Thompson House was built in 1842 on a gore lot formed by Dunlop, Poyntz and Sampson Streets2021-09-16T20:27:13-04:00
A view from the water of Simcoe Street and Sargent Company2021-09-16T20:20:06-04:00
A close up of the demolition of the original Barrie Central Collegiate building on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:23:19-04:00
The demolition of the original Barrie Central Collegiate on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:19:35-04:00
Demolition begins on the original Barrie Central Collegiate building on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:16:22-04:00
A view from the water of the downtown showing the Fred Grant Square area and construction of the Municipal Savings and Loan building on Collier Street2021-09-16T08:24:40-04:00
Construction is underway to build a new Toronto Dominion bank on the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets2021-09-16T08:17:46-04:00
The building designed by Thomas Kennedy at the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets is being demolished2021-09-16T08:12:15-04:00
Demolition of the building at the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets, designed by Thomas Kennedy, is underway2021-09-16T08:07:23-04:00
A view of the former post office and Bank of Toronto building designed by Shearman Bird and built in 1872 on the East side of Owen Street2021-09-16T07:31:17-04:00
A view of the former Mechanic’s Institute building on the East side of Owen Street between Dunlop and Collier Streets2021-09-16T07:25:50-04:00
The East side of Owen Street between Dunlop and Collier Streets. A portion of the former Mechanic’s Institute can be seen on the right2021-09-15T22:14:34-04:00
This home was built in 1842 by Thomas Smith on the North side of Dunlop Street on a gore lot formed by Sampson and Poyntz Streets2021-09-11T18:32:36-04:00
The Registry Office was built in 1875 to replace the previous frame building and designed to be fire proof2021-09-11T09:58:25-04:00
The Breezes was built by P.H. Stewart and located at 57 Berczy Street2021-07-16T16:12:00-04:00
Looking West on Collier Street at the corner of Clapperton Street2021-07-07T20:45:09-04:00
A view of the South side of Dunlop Street and Memorial Square2021-07-07T20:37:51-04:00
The Farmers Market on Mulcaster Street now the Grey and Simcoe Foresters Museum2021-06-11T13:47:35-04:00
St. James Anglican Church in Crown Hill was built in 18552021-02-27T12:41:25-05:00
A View from the water of Dunlop Street East of Poyntz Street2021-01-01T13:59:06-05:00
A view from the water of Dunlop Street East2021-01-01T13:51:28-05:00
Several century homes on Collier Street between Albert and Blake Streets are demolished to build the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:57:26-05:00
The Supertest station and houses are demolished to make way for the building of the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:51:40-05:00
The building of the Bay Club is in progress2020-12-10T09:46:07-05:00
The East side of the Bay Club as it is being built2020-12-10T09:10:30-05:00
Looking West from Blake Street at the building of the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:44:00-05:00
The courthouse which was built in 1877 is being demolished2020-10-10T15:28:49-04:00
A view of the Clarkson Hotel on Dunlop Street, the Ladies entrance on Mulcaster Street2020-09-23T17:33:59-04:00
Looking North at the corner of Dunlop Street East and Mulcaster Street2020-09-11T19:21:36-04:00
The North side of Dunlop Street between Owen and Mulcaster Streets2020-09-11T18:52:41-04:00
The historic fire hall is being demolished2020-07-23T21:04:34-04:00
Looking west on Collier Street at the boarded up fire hall2020-07-23T14:58:10-04:00
The Eastern end of the Boys Block on the South side of Dunlop Street2020-06-16T22:47:28-04:00
A view of the South side of Dunlop Street in the Boys Block2020-06-14T12:06:21-04:00
The beginning of demolition of Jerry’s TV original location on Collier Street2020-05-18T11:59:08-04:00
Ted’s Barbershop on High Street South of Dunlop Street2020-05-14T11:21:13-04:00
Burn’s Grocery store on Blake Street2020-05-13T11:16:23-04:00
Teck’s Seafood on Blake Street2020-05-11T12:01:53-04:00
A view from the water of the old shoe factory and Lakeview Dairy operation2020-05-07T14:29:49-04:00
Looking East at the Bayview Apartments located at 215 Dunlop Street, the former Barrie Brewing Company building2020-05-07T14:27:32-04:00
A view from the water of a building at 215 Dunlop Street East that was once a brewery but later demolished to build condos2020-05-07T15:34:01-04:00
Looking West on Collier Street at the corner of Clapperton Street2020-04-23T17:45:54-04:00
Clapperton Street North of Five Points. The back of the Simcoe Hotel, some outbuildings and Clark’s Furnishings can be seen2020-04-22T15:38:15-04:00
The north side of Dunlop Street between Bayfield Street and Maple Avenue2020-04-07T11:54:47-04:00
Go to Top