Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The Minesing Methodist Church was designed by architect Eustace Bird and built in 1896. It was deconsecrated 125 years to the day that it opened2022-05-13T19:09:57-04:00
1896 Methodist Church designed by Eustace Bird2022-04-10T22:38:34-04:00
The Methodist Church was built in 18962022-04-10T21:51:34-04:00
Eustace Bird designed the Methodist Church in Minesing in 18962022-04-10T21:47:53-04:00
The Methodist Church in Minesing was built in 1896 by Eustace Bird2022-04-10T21:41:36-04:00
The former location of Gossling’s Service Station and Animal Park2021-11-05T12:49:44-04:00
The former St.Paul’s Anglican Church on Doran Road was built in 1881 and finished in 18832021-08-28T15:51:15-04:00
The former St. Paul’s Anglican Church on Doran Road was completed in 18832021-08-28T15:47:56-04:00
The former Township Hall on Doran Road was built in 19272021-08-28T15:42:26-04:00
The Midhurst Community Centre on Doran Road was built in 19272021-08-28T15:36:14-04:00
The Grenfel Wesleyan Methodist Church was built in 1873, first as a frame building, then raised and bricked in 19152021-08-07T18:22:10-04:00
Strathaven or the Wattie House was built in 1872 and located on Highway 26 at Wilson Drive2021-06-12T20:12:32-04:00
The Wattie House was built in 1872 and was called Strathaven2021-06-12T20:06:00-04:00
The Wattie House (Strathaven) was built in 1872 and is located at Highway 26 and Wilson Drive2021-06-12T20:07:52-04:00
The entrance to Springwater Provincial Park on Highway 26 in Midhurst2021-04-15T15:02:00-04:00
The former St. James Anglican Church on Highway 93 in Crown Hill was built in 18552021-02-27T16:25:12-05:00
Many of Crown Hill’s original pioneers are buried in the St. James Church cemetery2021-02-27T16:26:18-05:00
The cemetery behind the former St. James Anglican Church overlooks Wonder Valley and a view of Barrie in the distance2021-02-27T16:26:57-05:00
The former St. James Anglican Church in Crown Hill was built in 18552021-02-27T16:27:43-05:00
St. James Anglican Church in Crown Hill was built in 18552021-02-27T12:41:25-05:00
The 1981 International Plowing Match was held on George Atkinson’s farm in Crown Hill2021-02-27T12:32:36-05:00
The residence of Sheriff of Simcoe County Charles Drury was located in Crown Hill2020-11-04T16:51:05-05:00
The entrance to Springwater Provincial Park on Highway 26 in Midhurst2020-10-22T15:14:52-04:00
The farm of Roy and Lydia Hickling located on the North side of Carson Road between Anne Street and Wilson Road2020-04-17T14:25:16-04:00
Emmanuel Baptist Church Picnic at Springwater Park.2020-04-13T11:52:09-04:00
A young boy in front of the aging Midhurst Train Station on Anne Street North. Built at the turn of the century, this station was operated by the Canadian Pacific Railway.2020-04-13T12:29:43-04:00
Jim Gray’s barn being raised in what was then, Vespra Township.2020-10-17T14:23:55-04:00
Go to Top