Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The West side of the Barrie Collegiate Institute showing the enclosed hall to the grammar school2021-09-16T08:44:12-04:00
Built by 1856 by Grammar School headmaster Frederic Gore, this Georgian style home is located at 126 Blake Street2021-09-03T20:46:03-04:00
This home on the South Side of Blake Street near Rodney Street was believed to have been built by headmaster Rev. W.F. Checkley about 1864 and later to have burned in 18862021-09-03T20:24:09-04:00
The former Grammar School Boarding House located at 126 Blake Street2021-09-03T20:13:01-04:00
The Grammar School at the corner of Rodney Street and Blake Street was built in 1849. Became a High School in 1868, and then a Collegiate Institute in 1880.2016-04-28T21:38:33-04:00
Go to Top