Downtown

/Downtown
Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The nurse’s residence next to the Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street2020-04-17T13:42:00-04:00
Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street was built in 19032020-01-29T19:52:50-04:00
The Royal Victoria Hospital at 76 Ross Street open on March 5, 1903 on land donated by Archibald Thomson2020-01-29T19:50:08-04:00
The Barrie General Hospital (later renamed Royal Victoria Hospital) opened on June 22, 1897 in the former Fletcher house at 63 High Street2020-01-29T19:45:26-04:00
The Fletcher House at 63 High Street would later become the Barrie General Hospital2020-01-29T19:41:59-04:00
The RVH float in the Santa Claus Parade2019-01-21T21:03:38-04:00
Dr. Woodruff from Penetang and Uncle Fred (of Lillias de Lom) in front of the Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2017-02-14T13:23:58-04:00