Downtown

/Downtown
Filter by date range
Filter by tag
Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street was built in 19032020-01-29T19:52:50-04:00
The Royal Victoria Hospital at 76 Ross Street open on March 5, 1903 on land donated by Archibald Thomson2020-01-29T19:50:08-04:00
The Barrie General Hospital (later renamed Royal Victoria Hospital) opened on June 22, 1897 in the former Fletcher house at 63 High Street2020-01-29T19:45:26-04:00
The Fletcher House at 63 High Street would later become the Barrie General Hospital2020-01-29T19:41:59-04:00
Postcard showing an aerial view of the Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-09-05T16:31:53-04:00
Postcard showing Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-09-05T16:31:53-04:00
Looking West at the Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-07-08T04:51:38-04:00
The Royal Victoria Hospital across from Queen’s Park on Ross Street.2016-07-08T04:51:38-04:00
Nurses approach the front entrance of Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-07-04T17:45:18-04:00
Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street as it looked between 1902-1967.2016-07-01T05:13:06-04:00
Front steps of Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-07-01T05:10:38-04:00
Grand opening of the large expansion of Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-06-30T21:59:21-04:00
Exterior of Royal Victoria Hospital on Ross Street.2016-06-27T02:57:23-04:00
Royal Victoria Hospital fronted on Ross Street and faced Queen’s Park.2016-05-02T10:05:03-04:00
The front, and oldest part of this version of Royal Victoria Hospital, was demolished. The red brick section carried on until it too was closed when the latest R.V.H. opened on Georgian Drive in 1997.2016-04-30T21:36:31-04:00