Downtown

Home/Downtown
Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The former family home of future downtown merchant W.C. Hunter2021-04-17T13:44:43-04:00
The former home of merchant William Charles Hunter and his wife Claudina located at 159 Owen Street2021-04-17T13:36:50-04:00
he house at 121 Mulcaster Street was the family home of W.C. Hunter, future merchant2021-04-17T13:26:19-04:00
The Edmund Lally House at 118 Collier Street2021-04-14T15:56:40-04:00
An early photo of Major Joseph Roger’s home Roselawn at 9 Bradford Street2021-02-20T15:40:58-05:00
Roselawn was built at 9 Bradford Street in 1865 for Major Joseph Rogers2021-02-20T15:19:18-05:00
Major Joseph Roger’s home Roselawn was built in 18652021-02-20T14:52:44-05:00
Roselawn was built in 1865 for Major Joseph Rogers2021-02-20T14:47:26-05:00
Located at 113 Collier Street, this house was once home to Mayor FEP Pepler, Joseph Anderton and Judge Ronald Gunn2020-11-07T10:30:11-05:00
Ardraven was built in 1845 by the Strathy family. It later became Ovenden College (closed in 1950) and demolished in 19682020-11-06T19:46:15-05:00
The home of former Mayor F.E.P. Pepler, located at 113 Collier Street2020-11-06T18:30:22-05:00
Boys Residence at 80 Toronto Street.2021-03-27T18:25:32-04:00
Go to Top