Filter by date range
Filter by tag
Belleview was built at 93 Berczy Street in the 1870’s for Jonathan Henderson a local hardware merchant2022-09-02T20:25:02-04:00
The Registry Office was built in 1875 to replace the previous frame building and designed to be fire proof2021-09-11T09:58:25-04:00
St. Mary’s Separate School was located on Courthouse Hill on Codrington Street2021-11-12T22:33:22-05:00
A view from the water of Dunlop Street East2021-01-01T13:51:28-05:00
Looking West from Poyntz Street at the court house on Worsley Street2020-10-10T16:19:54-04:00
The original county courthouse of 1843 was incorporated into the 1877 enlarged building that was later demolished in 19772020-10-10T16:03:53-04:00
The original county courthouse2020-10-10T15:58:17-04:00
The courthouse which was built in 1877 is being demolished2020-10-10T15:28:49-04:00
Looking down Mulcaster Street towards Worsley and Collier Streets. Collier Street Methodist Church, Dougall’s Furniture and Market Square can be seen2020-07-03T14:54:16-04:00
Go to Top