Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The Registry Office located at the North East corner of Mulcaster and Worsley Street. The county jail in on the hill in the background2021-02-19T18:06:19-05:00
St. Mary’s Separate School was located on Courthouse Hill on Codrington Street2021-11-12T22:33:22-05:00
A View from the water of Dunlop Street East of Poyntz Street2021-01-01T13:59:06-05:00
Looking West from Poyntz Street at the court house on Worsley Street2020-10-10T16:19:54-04:00
The original county courthouse of 1843 was incorporated into the 1877 enlarged building that was later demolished in 19772020-10-10T16:03:53-04:00
The original county courthouse2020-10-10T15:58:17-04:00
The courthouse which was built in 1877 is being demolished2020-10-10T15:28:49-04:00
The interior of St. Mary’s church on Mulcaster Street, built in 1872 and designed by Shearman Bird2020-08-27T19:38:42-04:00
The first Sacred Heart of Mary church and buriel grounds were on the East side of Mulcaster Street just North of the jail.2020-08-27T19:35:39-04:00
St.Mary’s church was designed by Shearman Bird and built in 1872. The deanery and church were located on Mulcaster Street2020-08-27T19:31:36-04:00
A view of the Land Registry and other offices on Worsley Street2019-10-19T21:00:13-04:00
A view from the ice of court house hill and City Hall2019-10-19T20:03:20-04:00
Looking towards the bay and the old Barrie Court House.2019-01-08T20:17:22-05:00
Saint Joseph’s (St. Joe’s) Convent on Mulcaster Street.2020-08-27T20:22:40-04:00
Go to Top