Filter by date range
Filter by tag
The Harrison-Lower house was located at the North West corner of Collier and Clapperton Streets2021-10-15T21:23:44-04:00
The Salvation Army citadel on Collier Street2021-09-16T16:42:33-04:00
The Sevigny Carriage Shop was rebuilt on the former Marrin Block site. The building later became Norris Dairy2021-09-16T15:47:38-04:00
The E. Sevigny Carriage works in the Marrin Block building was located between Market Square and Collier Street Methodist Church. It collapsed in a 1895 fire2021-09-16T15:39:46-04:00
The federal building (post office) built in the 1950’s at the Northwest corner of Collier and Owen Streets, the former site of the Victoria Schoo2021-09-16T13:17:45-04:00
he dedication tablet for the Ardagh Memorial Home resides at Trinity Anglican Church since the home on Louisa (Dunlop) Street was demolished2021-09-10T22:09:56-04:00
Looking toward the pipe organ at the front of Collier Street Methodist Church2021-08-21T20:42:32-04:00
Looking out over the interior of Collier Street Methodist Church from the upper gallery2021-08-21T20:39:32-04:00
Looking West on Collier Street at the corner of Clapperton Street2021-07-07T20:45:09-04:00
The Edmund Lally House at 118 Collier Street2021-04-14T15:56:40-04:00
The one-time home and location of the Whitebread carriage maker’s shop2021-02-20T15:10:06-05:00
The Central School (later renamed Victoria School) which was located on the North West corner of Collier and Owen Streets2021-01-23T21:13:56-05:00
The house at 13 Poyntz Street was once the home of Emma King, teacher and first woman to sit on the Barrie Public Library Board2021-01-02T22:07:06-05:00
Fire Chief James Shrubsole once lived in this home at 123 Collier Street2021-01-02T21:46:08-05:00
Several century homes on Collier Street between Albert and Blake Streets are demolished to build the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:57:26-05:00
The Supertest station and houses are demolished to make way for the building of the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:51:40-05:00
The building of the Bay Club is in progress2020-12-10T09:46:07-05:00
The East side of the Bay Club as it is being built2020-12-10T09:10:30-05:00
Looking West from Blake Street at the building of the Bay Club2020-12-10T09:44:00-05:00
Located at 113 Collier Street, this house was once home to Mayor FEP Pepler, Joseph Anderton and Judge Ronald Gunn2020-11-07T10:30:11-05:00
The home of former Mayor F.E.P. Pepler, located at 113 Collier Street2020-11-06T18:30:22-05:00
Looking East from the Fire Hall tower at Collier Street, the Methodist church and the Victoria Hotel2021-07-24T15:06:51-04:00
Looking West on Collier Street at Barrie City Hall2020-08-27T19:59:35-04:00
Looking West down Collier Street from the fire hall tower2020-08-28T09:44:34-04:00
The old Barrie Post Office on the South East corner of Collier and Owen Streets. The Barrie Mill and Fire Hall can be seen further East on Collier Street2020-07-24T12:55:04-04:00
Old windows or loading docks on the west side of the former Barrie Milling Company building2020-07-24T12:08:02-04:00
The rear of the former Barrie Milling Company building on Collier Street2020-07-24T12:01:03-04:00
The former Parker grist mill and Barrie Milling Company on Collier Street2020-07-23T22:16:59-04:00
Looking East on Collier Street towards the post office, Parker grist mill and fire hall on the South side of the street and the Victoria school and Trinity Anglican church building on the North side.2020-07-23T22:07:25-04:00
The historic fire hall is being demolished2020-07-23T21:04:34-04:00
Looking west on Collier Street at the boarded up fire hall2020-07-23T14:58:10-04:00
Looking down Mulcaster Street towards Worsley and Collier Streets. Collier Street Methodist Church, Dougall’s Furniture and Market Square can be seen2020-07-03T14:54:16-04:00
The Barrie Public Library, a Carnegie building, opened in 1917, and was located at the corner of Collier and Mulcaster Streets. It is now the MacLaren Art Centre2020-05-28T14:48:58-04:00
The Salvation Army Citadel located at 60 Collier Street2020-05-28T14:37:20-04:00
The Barrie Presbyterian Church on Collier Street between Clapperton and Owen Streets. It was later sold to the Salvation Army2020-05-28T14:34:00-04:00
The beginning of demolition of Jerry’s TV original location on Collier Street2020-05-18T11:59:08-04:00
Norris Dairy which was located at 96 Collier Street uses ‘Queen’ the horse to help deliver milk to homes2021-07-29T17:47:33-04:00
Store located at the Northeast corner of Collier and Berczy Streets. Dyke’s Meat Market was at this location that is now a post office2020-04-24T17:17:59-04:00
A view of Caldwell house built in 1865, located at 149 Collier Street at the Southeast corner of Berczy Street2020-04-24T17:07:07-04:00
Toddler Garry plays in the backyard of 149 Collier Street, an unused chicken coop in the background2020-04-24T17:03:51-04:00
Cliff Carley sits behind the driver of a horse-drawn fire truck in front of the Market Building in Market Square2020-04-24T16:56:57-04:00
Looking West on Collier Street at the corner of Clapperton Street2020-04-23T17:45:54-04:00
Looking up the West side of Clapperton Street from Collier Street at the washout from a flood2020-04-23T17:07:15-04:00
A receipt from Barr and Henry Carriage and Wagon Makers. Their factory was located at the corner of Collier and Bayfield Streets2020-04-23T16:54:10-04:00
The Northwest corner of Collier and Clapperton Streets.2020-05-14T11:46:41-04:00
Centennial Service in August at Collier Street United Church (back of photo)2020-04-05T14:13:19-04:00
Centennial Service in August at Collier Street United Church2020-04-05T14:10:18-04:00
Collier Street United Church ushers at the centennial service during Barrie’s centennial (back)2020-04-05T14:07:27-04:00
Collier Street United Church ushers at the centennial service during Barrie’s centennial2020-04-05T14:04:32-04:00
Collier Street United Church and manse2020-03-22T18:10:35-04:00
Go to Top