Filter by date range
Filter by tag
Looking East at a new condo on Bayfield Street and the old bus station on Maple Avenue in the summer of 19892021-11-26T13:23:28-05:00
Construction of the new bus station on the West side of Maple Avenue in September 19922021-11-26T13:19:28-05:00
Looking at the Roxy theatre’s movie booking log for 1941-19702021-11-13T18:29:16-05:00
Looking at the marquis of the Roxy Theater on Dunlop Street West2021-11-13T18:05:00-05:00
Projectionist movie schedule for the Roxy theatre2021-11-13T12:41:00-05:00
Vacation entitlement notification for the Roxy theatre projectionist Harold Tordiff2021-11-13T12:37:22-05:00
Roxy theatre booking list for the the month of January 19582021-11-13T12:26:20-05:00
A crowd gathers at Memorial Square on Remembrance Day2021-11-11T10:18:52-05:00
One time Gospel Hall on Mary Street, was demolished2021-11-05T10:26:11-04:00
The rear of the former Harold Hill garage on Dunlop Street West as it is being demolished2021-10-20T14:43:31-04:00
Looking East on Dunlop Street at the former Hill’s Garage building and demolition in the old theatre block2021-10-20T14:38:16-04:00
The demolition of the theatre block between Maple and Mary Streets. The rear of the old Hill’s Garage can be seen2021-10-20T14:33:10-04:00
The Harrison-Lower house was located at the North West corner of Collier and Clapperton Streets2021-10-15T21:23:44-04:00
A 1959 calendar from Bauldry’s grocery store2021-10-14T20:43:03-04:00
Business card for Bauldry’s grocery store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:40:19-04:00
Ken and Bob Bauldry, owners of Bauldry’s Grocerteria on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:37:21-04:00
Bob Bauldry at Bauldry’s store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:35:11-04:00
Looking at the South side of Baldry’s store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:33:03-04:00
A group of men stand next to a track at Bauldry’s grocery store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:30:51-04:00
Bauldry’s delivery truck at their store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:28:25-04:00
he Bauldry’s on the steps of their Owen Street grocery store2021-10-14T20:25:26-04:00
The deli case at Bauldry’s store on Owen Street2021-10-14T20:23:30-04:00
The Bauldry grocery store delivery truck2021-10-14T20:20:44-04:00
One of Bauldry’s delivery trucks2021-10-14T20:18:21-04:00
Bauldry’s grocery store at the corner of Owen Street and East Streets2021-10-14T20:16:16-04:00
-Downtown-A view of Bauldry’s grocery store at the corner of Owen and East Streets2021-10-14T20:13:15-04:00
A side view of Bauldry’s delivery truck2021-10-14T20:08:59-04:00
A flyer advertising the opening of Bauldry’s grocery store2021-10-14T20:14:15-04:00
Looking at the South side of the form John Talbot Dyment home on the South West corner of Dunlop and High Streets2021-09-27T18:27:24-04:00
Looking at the former home of John Talbot Dyment located at the corner of High and Dunlop Streets2021-09-27T18:24:36-04:00
-A building near Simcoe Street and the waterfront is demolished2021-09-16T21:53:30-04:00
The Smith-Thompson House was built in 1842 on a gore lot formed by Dunlop, Poyntz and Sampson Streets2021-09-16T20:27:13-04:00
A view from the water of Simcoe Street and Sargent Company2021-09-16T20:20:06-04:00
Door, Sash and Blind facory, located at 120 Bayfield Street, was built in 18682021-09-16T19:36:44-04:00
The Salvation Army citadel on Collier Street2021-09-16T16:42:33-04:00
The Sevigny Carriage Shop was rebuilt on the former Marrin Block site. The building later became Norris Dairy2021-09-16T15:47:38-04:00
The E. Sevigny Carriage works in the Marrin Block building was located between Market Square and Collier Street Methodist Church. It collapsed in a 1895 fire2021-09-16T15:39:46-04:00
The home of brewer and former mayor Robert Simpson at 30 Mary Street2021-09-16T15:15:44-04:00
The federal building (post office) built in the 1950’s at the Northwest corner of Collier and Owen Streets, the former site of the Victoria Schoo2021-09-16T13:17:45-04:00
A close up of the demolition of the original Barrie Central Collegiate building on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:23:19-04:00
The demolition of the original Barrie Central Collegiate on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:19:35-04:00
Demolition begins on the original Barrie Central Collegiate building on Bradford Street2021-09-16T09:16:22-04:00
A view from the water of the downtown showing the Fred Grant Square area and construction of the Municipal Savings and Loan building on Collier Street2021-09-16T08:24:40-04:00
Construction is underway to build a new Toronto Dominion bank on the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets2021-09-16T08:17:46-04:00
The building designed by Thomas Kennedy at the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets is being demolished2021-09-16T08:12:15-04:00
Demolition of the building at the North East corner of Dunlop and Owen Streets, designed by Thomas Kennedy, is underway2021-09-16T08:07:23-04:00
A view of the former post office and Bank of Toronto building designed by Shearman Bird and built in 1872 on the East side of Owen Street2021-09-16T07:31:17-04:00
A view of the former Mechanic’s Institute building on the East side of Owen Street between Dunlop and Collier Streets2021-09-16T07:25:50-04:00
The East side of Owen Street between Dunlop and Collier Streets. A portion of the former Mechanic’s Institute can be seen on the right2021-09-15T22:14:34-04:00
This home was built in 1842 by Thomas Smith on the North side of Dunlop Street on a gore lot formed by Sampson and Poyntz Streets2021-09-11T18:32:36-04:00
Go to Top